2023 COVID POLICY
Last updated 2022-09-20
Our goal is to not only make the convention going experience not only fun, but also safe for everyone. All convention attendees are required to accept and abide by the Swedish national rules regarding COVID. Whilst NordicFuzzCon is not legally obliged to require attendees to be vaccinated, we do encourage this if possible and available to you. In addition, we kindly request our attendees to follow the Swedish national recommendations. You can find rules and recommendations here as provided by Folkhälsomyndigheten.
As the recent years have shown, the development of COVID prevalence and varieties is notoriously unpredictable. Therefore, NordicFuzzCon may add further rules and recommendations to supplement the official requirements by the authorities. Any such further rules and recommendations will be specified on the NordicFuzzCon website at least 30 days prior to the opening day of the convention. This period of time does not pertain to the rules and regulations by Folkhälsomyndigheten, which will always be followed at any point in time. We advise our attendees to stay updated on these by checking their website.
Any changes will be announced through our social media channels, on our website, and at the convention.
During the convention, NordicFuzzCon has the following recommendations:
- Please try to minimise the risk of catching or spreading COVID and concrud at the convention:
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands frequently.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve.
- Be considerate of other people’s wishes to maintain social distance.
- In general, we will not require face masks, but this might change if the situation changes.
- It is always allowed to wear face masks at the convention. Respect those who choose to wear face masks even if not mandated by the event.
- Above all, show consideration for your fellow attendees!
Your health is your own responsibility. If you choose to attend, there is a risk that you might get infected with COVID, concrud or any other infection - just like everywhere else in the world. NordicFuzzCon is not liable for your personal health. However, the convention will provide some infection control measures accompanying our recommendations.
We will monitor the situation, the development of COVID, and public health agencies’ advice in the region (Sweden and Denmark), and will adapt safety measures accordingly.
If you are unable to attend NordicFuzzCon due to travel restrictions, NordicFuzzCon might not be able to refund your payments.
Folkhälsomyndigheten's (Swedish national health agency) recommendations: